New Hope News
Sunday, September 19 – Be Bold
1) After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide: 2) “Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them—to the Israelites. 3) I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. 4) Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Mediterranean Sea in the west. 5) No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. 6) Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them.
7) “Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8) Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9) Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:1-9 (NIV)
1) Be Bold In The Lord.
i. Be bold as the covenant people of God.
ii. Be bold with the promises of God.
iii. Be bold when many stand against us.
iv. Be very bold
v. Be bold because God is with His obedient people.
2) Be Careful In The Scriptures
new hope christmas
December 9-11, 2021
Every year New Hope people give their time & talents as a gift to our community through our New Hope Christmas program. You can make an impact!
We want to connect with you! If you are a guest and want more information about New Hope, made a decision to trust in Jesus, want to know more about baptism or have a prayer request, let us know.
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you shortly.
God invites us to worship Him in all areas of our lives, including the way we spend our money. You can give online via check, debit or charge card. You can also set up recurring monthly payments.
If you have any questions or issues with your online giving please contact our finance department at 770.461.4337 x 880.
We invite you to participate in this year’s Christmas Presentation, “The Stories of Christmas.” Rehearsals begin Sunday, September 19 at 4:30 PM at the North Campus. We have opportunities for ages 1st Grade and up. So come join us and we look forward to seeing you there.
If you have been personally affected by cancer, have a heart for those going through it, or you yourself may be on this journey now, we’d love for you to hear the heart behind the new Cancer Care Ministry. This ministry will support our Family Groups to help guide, pray and minister to those with cancer. Contact Marion Ferencz @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We offer many virtual & in-person life classes that will help you grow in your relationship with Jesus and are offered for all ages including our Students, Kids & Adult ministries. All of this kicks off in August at both North & South campuses. Register by clicking the link below.
So many times our calendars and schedules pull us all in opposite directions. Family Huddle is a fun and engaging way to connect with your kids on a personal and spiritual level. These family classes begin August 25 and will meet weekly on Wednesday nights from 6:30-7:30 PM in Community Hall at the North Campus. Come join us and register now by clicking the link below.
Our North Campus offers the option to listen to the service from your car for those who want to just come and listen. Just tune into 106.3FM at 10:55 AM on your radio.
We encourage you to get connected to a family group. Family groups are communities that study the word, pray, and fellowship together every Sunday morning in person and virtually. We have a group for everyone and if you’d like to get involved, please fill out the short form below.
- The South Campus is hosting an in-person Membership class on Sunday, September 19 from 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM. You can register below.
- This virtual class, which will be held on September 23 at 7:00 PM is for anyone interested in joining the New Hope Family or learning more about what we believe at New Hope. You will meet New Hope Pastors and connect to what God is doing here. We look forward to meeting with you!
- The North Campus is hosting an in-person Membership class on Sunday, September 26 from 9:15 AM – 10:45 AM. You can register below.
We are excited to introduce “The Path of Discipleship”. This is a resource you can use to help discover your “next step” in growth in Jesus.
This is for everyone regardless if you are a member of New Hope.
We hope you will join us for the New Hope Next: Meet & Greet which is an informal opportunity to connect online with others and learn more about New Hope. We look forward to welcoming you if you are a visitor, regular attender, online attender, or you just want to connect with someone to ask questions or receive prayer. Join us for this Zoom call every Sunday evening at 6:30 PM.
Somos parte de la Iglesia New Hope Baptist Church (Iglesia Bautista Nueva Esperanza), una Iglesia basada en la Infalible Plabra de Dios (La Biblia), a través de la cual cumplimos la Gran Comisión: evangelizar a los incredulous y discipular a los que creen, siguiendo el mandato de Cristo y esperando el dia de la segunda venida de Jesucristo en Gloria.
Midwest Food Bank
They are looking for groups to come and serve and help package food items. They have all the Covid guidelines and protocols in place to be safe while serving. Will Garner is the executive director of the foodbank and New Hope South member. To set up a time to come, contact Will first by email. He has opened the foodbank up for us on Sundays after church or you can pick another date/time during the week.
Healing Bridge Clinic
Ministry is to care for the residents of Fayette and surrounding counties by providing free health, spiritual and emotional care to those who would otherwise be unable to afford these medical services.
Location: 215 Willowbend Road | Peachtree City, GA 30269
It is their mission to walk with Christ and serve the needs of others. Food pantry is available for Fayette county residents.
The Top 10 needs for the food pantry are:
Canned Meats (Tuna. Chicken, Salmon, Beef Stew, Sloppy Joe), Pasta and Pasta Sauce, Jellies and Jams, Peanut Butter, Canned Fruits, Dried Beans, Boxed Potatoes, Rice, Canned Vegetables, and Soup
There are many opportunities to serve are available on their website.
Real Life Center
Their current needs are:
– Individual or group serving, career transition, help look for jobs, sorting through food items for distribution, help with distribution when cars arrive.
The I-58 Mission
The I-58 Mission is designed to Exalt Christ and make Him known by caring for those in crisis in or near Senoia, GA. We use Isaiah 58:6-12 as a blue-print by meeting physical needs and showing the love of Christ.
Contact: email@example.com | P: 770-301-0870
Location: 2450 Highway 85 | Senoia, GA 30276
Bridging the Gap
BTG Ministry is based in Coweta County. They provide food, clothing and ministry to people who are struggling in our community. No matter what your skills, your help makes a difference.
New Hope Food Ministry led by Linda Wallace and her team are offering meals, prayers and encouragement to those that are sick and bound to their house.
Volunteers are needed to drive meals to homes, pack meals, and financial donations (designate Shut-in Ministry)
Contact: Linda Wallace firstname.lastname@example.org
A world where every victim of sexual exploitation has access to transformative care.
Ways to serve:
– Direct care with participants: preparing meals, teaching life skills and helping with celebrations
– Retail Stores: serve at the upscale Wellspring resale stores, one is located in Peachtree City
– Group Serve Days: lawn care and deep cleaning of resident homes
– Box Buddies: assembling boxes that provide much needed support for daily living and encouragement on special days like birthdays
A ministry-based approach to serving Christ to people who are victims of disaster by being the “hands and feet of Jesus”.
Fayette Pregnancy Center
At the Fayette Pregnancy Center, everyone that walks in the door for either a pregnancy test or ultrasound, the gospel is presented and they are able to prayed and talked to about the Lord.
There current needs are:
– Volunteers (about 3 hours per week) for their clothes closet, administration and counseling
– Baby donations, toys, cribs, baby items, maternity clothes
Location: 360 E Lanier Ave | Fayetteville
Coweta Pregnancy Center
Coweta Pregnancy Services is a Christian-based organization serving women and men of all ages, who are unprepared for pregnancy. We aspire to bring hope and truth and healing found in Jesus Christ.
Square Foot Ministry
Helping in building homes in low income areas in Griffin. This will be starting in Spring to late Fall and funding is provided. Needs are building, sheetrocking, painting, landscaping and minor home repairs. There are service projects available for 16 years and older.
Food & Garden Ministry
Ministry is in partnership with the Fayette County chapter of Plant a Row for the Hungry, providing fresh, healthy food for those in need.
Contact: Davida Celestin | 770.847.6623 | email@example.com
Location: New Hope North Campus, 551 New Hope Rd | Fayetteville, GA 30214